TICKETS AVAILABLE SOON
Here's How Pints in the Park Works:
- Pints in the Park is from 2-7 PM
- The VIP Happy Hour is from 2 PM to 3 PM
- BBQ/Beer ticket holders and General Admission can enter at 3 p.m.
- Music and beer samples will take place until 7 p.m.
- The BBQ and Food
- BBQ samples (for VIP and BBQ/Beer ticket holders) are available from until 5 PM while supplies last.
- After 5 PM, BBQ vendors will have remaining food for sale while supplies last.
- General Admission ticket holders can purchase food from local food trucks during the entire event.
- The Drinks
- Beer cards are included with the VIP and BBQ/Beer tickets. You will receive a card for 12 2-ounce pours.
- Additional beer cards can be purchased on site.
- Beers can also be purchased at Dancing Bear Pub's Can Stand.
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- The Bands and Backyard Games
- All ticket holders receive access to the concert and backyard games.
VIP Ticket ($70 - Early Entry at 2PM)
- Enjoy our VIP Happy Hour and be the first in line to sample signature dishes from our Texas BBQ joints and rare beers, limited number available. *Must be 21 or older
- VIP ticket includes: early entry, signature dishes and BBQ tasting until 5 p.m. (while supplies last), beer card and rare beer samples, concert access, VIP parking next to front gate and a swag bag with Pints merchandise.
BBQ and Beer Ticket ($45 - Entry at 3PM)
- Enjoy BBQ samples until 5 p.m (while supplies last), along with the concert, beer tastings and backyard games until 7 PM. *Must be 21 or older to receive tasting glass*
Concert Ticket ($20 - Entry at 3PM)
- Ticket includes the concert only and food will be available for purchase inside the festival while supplies last.
Children 6 to 12 ($10 - May enter at same time as parents/guardians)
Children 5 and under: FREE